SilverCloud Sign-up Start
Welcome to SilverCloud
Before we begin, please note:
- Everything you do on SilverCloud will remain completely confidential. Read the
The client undertakes:
· I take full responsibility for working through SilverCloud at my own pace and choosing the activities I do.
· I understand that I may receive reminder emails or texts from the programme.
· I understand that SilverCloud is not an emergency support programme.
· I will consult with a medical doctor if advised to do so.
· I understand that if I am in crisis or feeling very distressed I will contact supportive family, friends, my GP or Mental Health Response Service on 01482 301701.
· If I feel that I need more support with my mental health problems than the package can offer and I have an East Riding GP I can self-refer into the Emotional Wellbeing Service by calling 01482 335451 or by visiting https://www.iaptportal.co.uk/erew.html to make an online referral.
- If I feel that I need more support with my mental health problems that the package can offer and I have a Hull GP I can self-refer to Lets Talk Tel No: 01482 247111 and online referrals via letstalkhull.co.uk
- To give you the best experience there are elements of your information that we need to store and process, in line with our
- information you enter directly;
- and information collected automatically when you use the platform.
- SilverCloud is not an emergency service. If you need urgent help please
SilverCloud takes your privacy and security very seriously, and we consider carefully any information that we need to collect or store.
The only information that we collect is:
This includes personal details, information about your mental health or usage details (for example when you log in and which pages you viewed).
We do this in order to make the platform work (for example, in order to show you which pages you have viewed), and also to better understand how it is being used so that we can keep improving.
If you would like to know more, you can read our full privacy notice at any stage by visiting your help centre or by using the link at the bottom of every page.